
ATM got the grilled brie & swiss cheese sandwich w/ chili cheese fries. Very good! I liked his best.:

I had The House burger. The thing that made this sandwich was the mayo. It was herby and garlicky and kick a. The homemade bun was dry and choky. I'll chalk it up to the restaurant being all new and still a-learnin' about stuff:

KMHD & Cookie got the seasonal veggie sandwich (because they were out of the Dirty Hippie Vegan Burger) and I thought it looked really sad, especially compared to everyone else's overflowing/whelming basket of uh-huh. Hopefully they'll correct that:

KMHD, Tyler & Cookie:

My guts were stuffed with The House food, so I was no good the rest of the evening. I did do dishes and sort the recycling. Props. I let Hot Dog into the house to cool off and hang out. He could soooooooo get used to this:

Here's SOLO with her chew face:

2 comments:
What the hell?! The egg is still in his basket! I would have eaten it; I was still hungry.
Brie grilled cheese is kind of intriguing. I think Gruyere and cream cheese with arugula and truffle oil would be even better.
The chili cheese fries enabled me to identify our food ascending the stairs. It was a delightful sight.
Amped up mayonnaise is the poo. I hope they correct the choke buns.
I hate to complain about a free meal but that sandwich was pitiful and flavorless. Granted I didn't have the Dirty Hippie Vegan Burger, I think they need help in the vegetarian / vegan department. If anything, they need to be more substantive than the meat offerings since it doesn't hold you over as well as protein. I'm thisclose to offering my unsolicited services, heh. I'll call my sandwich Green w/o Envy.
Oh, and hot child in the kitty! It's so nice you let him in to cool off.
I like blowing on Solo. She gives me stink eye and a "Really?" look.
Post a Comment